SugarBoo Pressed Botanical
Choose from 21 pressed stems:
- White Lace Flower - "Your Mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or weeds."
- Fern - "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." - Leonardo Da Vinici
- Pisum Leaf - "He who plants kindness gathers love." - Saint Basil
- Daisy Flower - "Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower." - Hans Chrisitian Andersen
- Sage - "In all things of nature there is something of the marvelous." - Aristotle
- Forget-Me-Not Flower - "There are always flowers for those who want to see them." - Henri Matisse
- Pansy Flower - "There is so much hope in a little flower."
- Purple Lace Flower - "Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light." - Theodore Roethke
- Orange Cosmos - "Let us live like flowers. Wild and beautiful and drenched in sun."
- Blue Wishbone Flower - "One day you will look back and see that all along you were blooming."
- Yellow Cosmos - "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it takes to blossom." -Anaïs Nin
- Artemisia - "Sometimes the little things in life are more than enough."
- Purple Baby's-breath - "Some days it storms, some days it shines. This is how flowers grow."
- Marigold flower: "If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever." -Lord Tennyson
- Purple Cosmos: "Each flower must grow through the dirt to reach the light."
- Red Wishbone: "A flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms."
- Buttercup: "I sit before flowers hoping they will train me in the art of opening up." -Shane Koyczan
- Lesser Meadow Rue: "Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers."
- Periwinkle Rue: "Like wildflowres, you must allow yourself to grow in all the places you thought you never would."
- White Meadowsweets: "To see a world in a grain of sand and a heaven in a wildflower, hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hoiur." - William Blake
- Dahlberg Daisy: "The flower doesn't dream of the bee. It blooms and the bee comes."
As in nature, variations in size, shape and color of each pressed botanical will occur.
Each pressed botanical is sold individually.